Fraggle Rock Collars

DJEtzel

Ok, spring is (kind of) here, and I just had to share this! It was part of a custom matching leash/fabric martingale/no pull harness set for a black lab in one of the CGC classes I teach, and I LOVE how it turned out. So bright and cheery and springy! It's going to look fantastic against a black dog!

StillandSilent

I don't have facebook and I can't seem to access the website. Can you send me a pm, because gambit needs that purple and green turtle collar. Or possibly an owl one. Choices are hard!

DJEtzel

We had a pretty awesome turn out at a greyhound event last weekend... Meagan came with to assist me, thanks so much Meagan! I made enough money to cover the cost of gas/expenses/supplies getting there and setting up, etc. plus a little to spend on the dogs afterwards. Greyhound people are the nicest!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
We had a pretty awesome turn out at a greyhound event last weekend... Meagan came with to assist me, thanks so much Meagan! I made enough money to cover the cost of gas/expenses/supplies getting there and setting up, etc. plus a little to spend on the dogs afterwards. Greyhound people are the nicest!

Ack! So much fun.

Airn

Ok, so this is a LONG time coming, but I thought I should post a couple pictures of Gwen with her collar and leash.

I think I see a harness in our future.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Don't have a picture on hand, but it's been a few months since we got Bloo's and it's holding up to her abuse ridiculously well!

DJEtzel

Anyone interested in a free beta biothane collar? I have blue and purple 3/4" biothane, you pick the color and neck size (up to 25" or so?) and hardware. Slip, roller buckle, or quick release. First to give me all of this information gets dibs and I'll PM you for shipping information. Collar will be ready within a week and a half, depending on when rivets arrive. :D

Saeleofu

So...if you ever plan to make harnesses out of biothane, I'm offering myself as a tester lol. I REALLY want a biothane guide harness and nobody makes them :(

I'd totally be down to test some biothane! Let me know if you still have spots available. :)

DJEtzel

I actually only had one spot available, but because I don't think I clarified that well, I will send two out. :D

To make it fair, I'll split between Julee (blue) and Airn (purple). Getting rivets this weekend and buckles in the mail on (hopefully) Monday! I will PM you both once I get these put together (or close) for shipping info. Airn, did you want an aluminum quick release, slip, or belt-style buckle?

This is the newest paracord knot I'm offering. I really enjoy it. This collar is being sold at a reduced price of $10 (plus shipping) if anyone is interested, since it's the demo. 20"

DSC_0299 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DJEtzel

Ugh. I got my buckles for the testers and the biothane is too thick for them. So the biothane won't work. Found a new place to buy it from and got some samples and leashes made... perfect! So I am going to order more biothane for the testers...

Julee and Airn can both pick color and width of their desire!

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

up to 1"... I can get up to 2" in black as well.

Airn

Ugh. I got my buckles for the testers and the biothane is too thick for them. So the biothane won't work. Found a new place to buy it from and got some samples and leashes made... perfect! So I am going to order more biothane for the testers...

Julee and Airn can both pick color and width of their desire!

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

up to 1"... I can get up to 2" in black as well.
Pastel lavender :) (I can pay for shipping or something since you only planned on making one.) I appreciate it.

And is this the same material you used for Sir's leash? If so, could I get the same size as his? I'm horrible at measuring things. Is 3/4 standard leash thickness? Anyway, I'm fine with whatever's easiest.

DJEtzel

Pastel lavender :) (I can pay for shipping or something since you only planned on making one.) I appreciate it.

And is this the same material you used for Sir's leash? If so, could I get the same size as his? I'm horrible at measuring things. Is 3/4 standard leash thickness? Anyway, I'm fine with whatever's easiest.
Are you wanting a leash instead of a collar? Sir's leash is 3/8"... less than half an inch. Here is comparison... Black is 3/8" and pink is 1/2"

DSC_0345 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_0344 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Here's the whole pink leash. :)

DSC_0343 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.