Pet Green Pet Feeders "on sale"

Brattina88

The Pet Green Pet Feeder
I know we saw these on another thread and some us thought they were pretty cool. They're $38 free shipping on doggyloot now. Its only $2 from what I've seen on other sites... But hey $2 is $2 lol

https://doggyloot.com/invite/acd6f5c3 shameless if you use my links I get credit hehe

Brattina88

I saw that this morning. (I love doggyloot way too much)
Me too I mean sometimes the stuff is not really a good deal, but sometimes it really is :p lol
I have a reminder on my phone... NO MORE DOG TOYS :rofl1: but everything else is still game :eek:

Brattina88

don't be ridiculous, there is no such thing as 'no more dog toys' I bought one of the Kong stuffed toys. It lasted about 2 hours.
:rofl1: my heart agrees! But my brain and wallet protest :p lol
I have two totes of dog toys, one I put away to rotate. And that doesn't even include the ones laying all over the house. Some of them haven't even been played with yet lol. I got a loot of orbees a couple months ago (maybe before Christmas?) and they are still obsessed with them :D lol

Last year I got some out with tags still on them and donate some to the local APL. Collars, too. I nearly cried :rofl1: it's an addiction

Brattina88

Nope, it's still on there. ;) Ends in 6 days, two hours, and 46 mins ... :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.