Traits that showed up early

I was reading Fran's thread and replying to it and thought I'd spin this off. I was looking through old puppy pictures of Hudson from his breeder and then once I brought him home. One trait that showed up super earlier is his tendency to 'watch' everything. This is also one of my favorite traits about him.

4 weeks -

Yesterday

Brattina88

WOW he's growing up into such a handsome guy!! I hope I get to meet him! :D at least someday lol

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Well, with Chloe, she was a bitch from the day I brought her home. :rofl1: Had to worry about her biting the vets over the course of her puppy vaccine series, couldn't do any grooming on her, she screamed at the other dogs in puppy class...

But she was so smart, mischievous, and loved to learn.

Also, this:

She is the master at cute puppy dog eyes.

And this:

She always tucks one foot up when she lays down!

Paige

Let it be
I can't find photos but Bandit has always stalked other animals on approach.

Lyzelle

Guarding. Thankfully he is also an inherent HONEY BADGER and has ZERO self-confidence, so it never really went/goes far. If anything, he just teases/initiates "gaurding" play or keep-away/chase-me-because-I-have-this-stick with other dogs. Then they walk all over him. And he finds something new to do.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Cali's was probably her outgoing personality... much to my embarrassment. I still can remember how at four months old, she'd roll onto anyone's shoes asking for a belly rub... and goodness knows how many faces she has licked. Definitely her love for everyone.

Her love for balls as well, once she finally figured out what they were for. Originally, she just chewed them. I still have a video of her playing fetch at three months old, so adorable.

And loud, it's impossible to forget that. She was really quiet for the first few days home, but finally during a game of tug, she let out a little growl noise. It all went downhill after that. :p Most vocal dog I've met so far, and although she's good about quieting down *usually*... I try not to encourage it too much.

Members online

No members online now.