K/coolie on dog whisperer

Yes, that was on awhile back. It was nice because I first saw it when Traveler was born but not here, it was neat seeing the breed move and run on the TV.

The women in that episode is pretty involved in the breed and is a breeder, she has since then moved to Canada. Incredibly nice women.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I like just watched a clip of the episode as I'm at work. Just found it was neat to see other Koolies around. Someone up north in the agility world apparently just got a pup from the breeder in BC though so I'll probably get to meet that one eventually lol.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Aww, poor scared Koolie. :/

It would make much more sense to me to bring a dog like that to a great PR trainer, to boost their confidence and teach them to be secure... rather than a trainer who works so hard to crush dogs spirits.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Naw. It's probably a good 3 years old now.
I looked it up, it was last year, early though. During his last season. I wonder if there are any other episodes leaning towards more balance, then again nothing overtly physical would have done anything but further break down that dog and even CM saw that.

I looked it up, it was last year, early though. During his last season. I wonder if there are any other episodes leaning towards more balance, then again nothing overtly physical would have done anything but further break down that dog and even CM saw that.
It wasn't last year, it was at least 2010. I saw it while I was still waiting for Traveler to get here but recently after he had been born. So possibly April 2010ish. But I didn't see it as a new episode, but newer.

But I agree, he was very much not his typical self with Cobar I thought.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

SaraB

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Not the fearful baby, though it is beautiful, but the happy, fun, and quiet intensity of the others. ;)

Someday there will be Trav clones frolicking around the countryside and someday I'll be one happy, happy camper.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
You didn't miss much, it didn't seem like much of a cure to me! Dog still looked scared out of its mind.
She needed a lot more positive association, like LAT. I almost felt like he took her around with him pointlessly because he missed having a dog and wanted to cover his ass that he couldn't fix her in one visit.

Members online

No members online now.