Oakley vs. Grape (video)

That is HILARIOUS. Did he even eat the grape in the end, or did he just enjoy chasing it around the floor. Too cute.

nancy2394

why are grapes bad for dogs?? my dog loves grapes and i give them to her whenever we buy them. My dog does what your dog does with the grape... only she does it with limes. I've never had a dog love limes.... it is hilarious to watch her with them. Makes her foam at the mouth after she's been at it for a while.

Dreeza

ahahaha

i forget the exact reasons they are bad...butfrom what i remember, one or two wont hurt them(unless your dog is teeny maybe)...im not sure if its something where one a day can eventually hurt them, or like, once its out of their system, it doesnt matter...there is a thread somewhere about it though...

yeah, i think he eventually ate it, once he squished it soo much that it didnt roll around anymore...

the part i videotaped wasnt even the best part...he was playing with it for at least 20 mins...it was sooo funny

he is such a crack up...i am going to miss him sooo much when i go back to school :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
hahaha yeah teddy is like that with cherry tomatoes lol he doesn't know what to do with them lol so he plays with them until some juice comes out and he thinks mmmmmm good juice lol and then he tries to eat it lol i don't think he likes the texture so much lol maybe thats why oakley plays with it until its crushed too lol

Dreeza

haha yeah...when i gave it to him at first, he tried to close his mouth around it, but it popped out...and thats where it all started, lol

he used to do it was ice too...but now he learned how to eat them so they dont pop out, so he's no fun anymore with ice, lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I don't eat grapes so if my dog ever eats a grape its because he found it somewhere lol. grapes are GROSS lol. yeah teddy LOVES ice too lol. I make him special ice cubes :D they have a little bit of beef broth in them and then the rest is water and a little piece of hot dog frozen in each cube. he loves those. i did not know that raisins and grapes were toxic but then again i feel like they are toxic to me cause they are so yucky lol

Dreeza

hahah, how can you not like grapes!! they are so yummy

those ice cube treats...im gonna make some of those!! oakley will prob love 'em!

Members online

No members online now.