Hall of Fame Chaz Dogs.

adojrts

Instead of just a rainbow bridge thread, can we start this and sticky it? There are dogs on Chaz that feel like family and it hurts when they are gone, even to those of us that never knew them in real life. So lets honor them please.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was lucky enough to meet Ollie in real life. Besides having the most magnificant tail/flag of glory, he loved, and cared for Grammy with such adoration. All of his other antics, his klepto ways, were icing on the cake. So a tribute to Ollie even if he didn't like Victor one bit. It was an honor to meet you.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I think all chaz dogs deserve to go in, I'd hate to pick any one as being more special than another, I'm sure every one of us feels their dogs are special, and it hurts when they go. I think losing a dog and it not being mentioned would add to that to be honest...

Just my gut feeling.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I took Ado to mean instead of posting in the RB thread, those with dogs that have past would post in this thread.

thehoundgirl

I think all chaz dogs deserve to go in, I'd hate to pick any one as being more special than another, I'm sure every one of us feels their dogs are special, and it hurts when they go. I think losing a dog and it not being mentioned would add to that to be honest...

Just my gut feeling.
I agree.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I took Ado to mean instead of posting in the RB thread, those with dogs that have past would post in this thread.
Yep, this. Though I think she meant in addition to the RB thread. So a shorter tribute is here, all in one place and people don't have to go hunting.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Well, either way I thought it was a good idea. :) Personally, I'd much rather do a post honoring my dog that past away rather than a post in the RB. Maybe that's just me. I prefer to remember/honor those that have past by the good memories and moments we had together instead of posting about their death. Again, just my personal thoughts on the subject.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Yep, this. Though I think she meant in addition to the RB thread. So a shorter tribute is here, all in one place and people don't have to go hunting.
A fantastic thread.

Because of Rosey, and all lost oldies, I jumped Shamoo today. I didn't plan to because she's just not going this weekend, but I realized if she's still having fun it's worth it. She hit 2'8", lol, but hell she was happy.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
A fantastic thread.

Because of Rosey, and all lost oldies, I jumped Shamoo today. I didn't plan to because she's just not going this weekend, but I realized if she's still having fun it's worth it. She hit 2'8", lol, but hell she was happy.
That is awesome. <3

adojrts

Well, either way I thought it was a good idea. :) Personally, I'd much rather do a post honoring my dog that past away rather than a post in the RB. Maybe that's just me. I prefer to remember/honor those that have past by the good memories and moments we had together instead of posting about their death. Again, just my personal thoughts on the subject.
^^^^ This. Why would anyone think there was something negative or an intention to slight anyone's dog??? Good grief.

Members online