pictures!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Who? Me? Why of course I am cute as can be!

Whee!

Smooshyface to the rescue!

close up of my beauty!

More!!!

Last edited:

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*

Innocent until proven guilty!

my tongue is so big it wont even fit in the picture!

Two peas in a pod.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Hi ma, put the camera down and throw the ball!

and I just thought this one was neat...

That's all for now. I have some from Banzai's birthday, but they are not yet uploaded. :)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
OMG I love your dogs :) The one of Buddy jumping... and the one of Bella's smooshy face... and the one, oh wait, ALL the ones with Banzai's tongue sticking out. Amazing as always!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, great pics! It's about time, too! ;)

I love all three of them. :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I was thinking the same thing, Renee. Look at Banzai's poor little sad face in this picture. ;)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Bella REALLY looks like Kharma in the "innocent" photo...and I can never get over how agile Buddy is for his size! And it's mah Banzaaaaaiiiii!!!!!!!!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
OMG I love your dogs The one of Buddy jumping... and the one of Bella's smooshy face... and the one, oh wait, ALL the ones with Banzai's tongue sticking out. Amazing as always!
Haha, thanks! :)

Aww, great pics! It's about time, too!
Thanks. I've not had a lot of camera time, though I should have the photos from banzai's birthday and Point Isabel tonight or tomorrow.

those are LOL-able!! What great pictures!

You should try living with them! It seems like we are laughing at them nearly all the time, especially Buddy, he's such a ham... and Bella because she's so neglected and needs to perform stunts to get our attention and Banzai because he's cute and cuddly. :D

Yah, you can tell those three have a rough life.
It's horrible being a member of the pack at the Kelly house. ;)

Bella REALLY looks like Kharma in the "innocent" photo...and I can never get over how agile Buddy is for his size! And it's mah Banzaaaaaiiiii!!!!!!!!

Bella and Kharma do have a lot of some similar "looks" to them. I think Renee said they share some of the same pedigree not too far back,but I don't recall exactly. Buddy never ceases to amaze us.. especially when food is concerned and he ran through the house to get to his crate (he gets fed in his crate now) and he jumped up and over Bella as she was in his direct path. LOL

Awesome shots! Your crew is stunning!!

I can't wait to meet them

Wheee! I'm so excited!

Great pics! I wish it'd hurry up and get warm and STAY warm here. Corvus keeps reminding me that he wants his baby pool filled up. He just goes and stands in (it's empty) as if I've forgotten water goes in it. :rolleyes:

Give them all moosh mooshes from their Auntie. Give Bella an extra one just cause fawn squishy dogs make me warm and fuzzy. :)

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Wow i LOVE the Whee! photo it's amazing and your dogs are always lovely

Members online

No members online now.