Hello...Again

I joined a few years back and wasnt very active but i miss being on a forum.
My names Emily I have a house full, I have 4 dogs and 5 cats and one foster dog. I also have a husband I guess.

Kosmo is my heart dog, we adopted him at 4 months old,his 5th gotcha day will be in march, he enjoys lure coursing and agility and is training in flyball.

Nova is a 5 year old shepherd something mix, she is derpy and silly. She was surrendered to the shelter at 10 months because she was too stupid to train. She now competes in Flyball and dock diving.

[/URL]
[/URL]

Magdelyn is our Newfoundland, she came into the shelter I was working at HW positive. She is now HW free and does therapy work and barn hunting.

Orbit is our latest addition, He came to us from the middle east. He had wondered up to a friends farm and she was so sweet in shipping him to me. Hes a nice little noodle boy that needs some socialization work.

We also have a foster Crush who is a 10 year old JRT. He was owned by a gentleman that kept dogs for flyball nothing more and when he quit he gave away all of his dogs, You would never have known Crush is 10 he is still active and doesn't ever stop moving.

Last but not least we have 5 cats. My husband loves the cats I love the dogs lol. We have Alpha (orange tabby) Zulu, Goober (calico), Bravo (Long haired tabby) and Smush a burmese mix thats all sorts of bad and trouble lol

Members online