Signature length

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
but you do have a signature with Cara in it. And the only reason i remember Upendi and Mina is because they have been in your past signatures
Dude, I totally forget that Cara isn't an only dog somedays.. LOL

Totally agree with the rest of the crowd, quick question though...is it large/many pictures that take a long time to load, or is it a sig that is higher than average?

I ask because I think mine is pretty tall (and I'll actually probably shorten is now, lol) but it doesn't have many pictures/text. Just wondering!
And Blaze...

I rely too much on sigs. I also grow tired of mine regularly. I planned to change this one in March when Shamoo turns 15 but I'm thinking about changing it now.

I HATE the GIF ones. They slow my internet so badly that I avoid threads that people with GIFs have used. /confession
Agreed! Those do take the longest to load, slow up things the most! They're really fun and cute, but yeah, slowest!

And I want to know if I win? My sig is *cough* 600px × 300px...:doh:

noludoru

Bored Now.
Neither take a long time to load for me, it's just that viewing a 1 sentence post with 3 inches of signature after it is annoying.
This. I don't usually have issues with loading unless on my phone.

I think anything under 250 is reasonable, I wouldn't say you need to change it, Liz. . . but something closer to/less than 200pix in height is considerate to the rest of the members.

Brattina88

I wanna know how many people posted in this thread just to see how big their siggy is :p :rofl1:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well mine will need to be edited/shortened soon anyway when a certain member of the family leaves :/. Hopefully I'll have a computer again by then and will see if I can figure out some sort of overhaul to condense things.

Another anti-gif vote here, though. Those tend to cause more issues than anything else...

JacksonsMom

I always try to keep mine fairly simple & fairly small. I don't like teeny tiny sigs either though. But I love seeing everyone's sigs! I am on another forum and I hate not having them! Avatars alone just aren't as fun. :( I change mine somewhat often... I get bored, lol. I think most of you probably recognize Jackson by now, especially since he's an only dog, so I hope when I change things, it doesn't confuse people too much, LOL

But I agree, sometimes they can be obnoxious. Most forums have a 'rule' of sorts for a size dimension.

I hope my siggy isn't to big, but I was planning on changing it soon anyways, so...

On my phone the GIFs take forever to load...

Staff online

Members online