hi

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
:) hi all i just want to say how is everyone in the new pup on the block!! what breed of dogs have you lot got iv got a lovely black lab cross!! :) :D :)

Hi, Milo and welcome to Chazhound. Hope you post photos so we can all see your LabX. I've got a German Shepherd/wolf cross and two female Fila Brasileiro pups, aka Monsters. You'll find all sorts of dogs here!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi thanks

:) :) hi thanks for the reply arrr thats really cute you have got a german sheperd dog, how old his it and i just want to no does your dog pull on the lead because mine does and i've tried everything to stop him like doggy treats but it doesnt seem to work any way thanks for replying luv miloxx :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi emc

:D hi emc arrr thats really cute that you have got a little dog how many have you got have you just got the one or have you got more? :D :D

No, Milo, for some reason my dogs aren't bad about pulling on the lead. It's a good thing, too, since the 9 month old Fila pup weighs over 120 pounds! You might try getting a harness to use when you walk him. I understand you can get them with the ring for the leash on the chest so that when he pulls, you can spin him around facing you and make him stop pulling. That might help him get the idea.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi renee

hi renee thanks for the reply that was yes i have tried muzzle but he always seems to get it off, but i will try the harness to see if it works thanks for the reply!! Please reply again!! :D :D :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi serna

hi there thanks for your letter i have just read your thread thanks!! i have 1 dog called Milo and 1 cat called misty and 2 fishs called nemo, dory and i also have 1 horse called deaner!! Thanks again for your thread!! :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.