what people look like

sharpeilover

Dogs rule humans drool
what do people on here look like. This thread is going to be for people to post pics of them so we know know what the person looks like when we reply to their threads.

i am the one with long blonde hair, curled nxt to alex with skirt on. I have a black hooch top and the blue jeans

Ok sharpeilover...who told you I was an Anglophile?!! LOL.

British babes. Yum. :cool:

Here's a dorky pic of me, it doesn't do me justice...in person I'm much more handsome, have more muscles, and am incredibly intelligent and amusing. I love kittens and long walks on the beach. And cuddling. And more kittens.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
This is a self pic of me just taken. Have to get rid of the mowhawk tommorow.

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
This is me, Nicky (in black) with my friend michelle (in Yellow)
about a year ago i think, cant find any other pics of me.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
This was taken at my 21st Birthday party (it was a Gothic fancy dress night!), nearly 4 yrs ago! But as I hate having my picture taken it's the most recent one i've got!! Iwas rather inhebriated at this point hence the photo! Normally I make a run for it!
I'm on the left, (Louise) and my friend (Bex) is on the right!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
great pics ya got there!
umm.... heres a pic of me and m8s..

im the one with brown hair (down) and huggin me m8 vikkie!

Debi

I posted a pic of me...it is in my gallery pics...one scarey pic is quite enough! My measley system won't let me post pics in a thread. :) Nice to see everyone!!

Buttgumbo...you crack me up!!!!!!! LOL

I had to ask that before too, here's what I was told (& it works!!):

"What you need to do is upload your photo into a host site like photobucket.com or imageshack.us I use imageshack and like it a lot. They will give you a link that looks like this:

and you need to post it in here. Your pic should show up... "

I went to Imageshack.us. uploaded a picture, copied the link if gives you at the VERY bottom ... to put it on a page you click on the little icon at the top of your reply that looks like a mountain & sun and it will bring up a box to paste the link into. It should work then if you chose the right link on Imageshack. If you didn't you'll have to go back and choose another to try. Good luck - hope it works!!

Here's me and my little cousin Megan that I raised for 10 months on Mother's Day either last year or the year before...I can't remember...

You can tell my grandparents have a dog too :D notice the old sheets on all the furniture to keep off dog hair...now how many of us are guilty of that!!

And here's my husband and I on our wedding day, September 22, 2001

Don't ya just love the 2 toned hair and purple eyes!!?? Needless to say I ran out of time to have my roots highlighted to match the rest of my hair and I cried so much all of my makeup ran off my face, my mom rushed to her makeup bag to give me more make up and ended up giving me purple eyes!! I didn't know till I saw the pictures, how funny!! Plus my nose was all swollen and red - so it's not the best picture... :)

Last edited:

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Okay, I'm giving it ago, although not posted a photo before so may not work. I don't like having my photo taken but this was one occassion I had to grin and take it. Probably the last time I wore a dress.... :D

Members online

No members online now.