Call Name

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
So I am looking at a list of call name ideas for a red male doberman.

If you guys have anything to add please do. It doesn't matter if the name means anything in regards to a registered name.

1) Seth (in regards to the eqyptian god)
2) Baal (egyptian)
3) Giza
4) Cairo

Noticing a theme here? lol you dont have to stick to the theme. I have more to add but need to go bath the kid.

There are some names I like that just dont roll of the tonge well. Ammut, Horus (would be interesting to shorten :rofl1: )

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
So I am looking at a list of call name ideas for a red male doberman.

If you guys have anything to add please do. It doesn't matter if the name means anything in regards to a registered name.

1) Seth (in regards to the eqyptian god)
2) Baal (egyptian)
3) Giza
4) Cairo

Noticing a theme here? lol you dont have to stick to the theme. I have more to add but need to go bath the kid.

There are some names I like that just dont roll of the tonge well. Ammut, Horus (would be interesting to shorten :rofl1: )

Well just a head's up, if you go with Baal a fair segment of the population may assume he's named after a Blizzard game called Diablo.

So I've heard anyway...

Of those choices I like Seth or Cairo best but I don't really have anything new to add, sorry.

I LOVE the name Cairo and, in all my years of working with dogs, it's a name I've never heard before.

Do you have a breeder in mind already? I'm always curious as to where people get their dobes from :)

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Well just a head's up, if you go with Baal a fair segment of the population may assume he's named after a Blizzard game called Diablo.

So I've heard anyway...

Of those choices I like Seth or Cairo best but I don't really have anything new to add, sorry.
So true, when I read the name Baal I was like "oh, like from Diablo". Shows my nerd level is high...

Saeleofu

I love Cairo for a call name.

Also, even if a name doesn't roll off the tongue nicely, you'll get used to it and it will become easy. Gavroche doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but 5 years later I don't even think about it anymore.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Yeah I think Cairo and Seth are the top two right now. I know of a dobe and poodle named Giza and one poodle named Cairo.

Just looking for names. Info whont be untill everything is 100%

Romy

Taxiderpy
Ramses? If you name him that you should pronounce it that way Jack Black does. :p

Deshret - red crown that represents lower Egypt

Khet - fire

Manu and Bakhu are the two mountains in the west holding up the sky. They're guarded by the lion god Akher.

Nebu - Gold

Sekhem - symbol of authority (staff)

Members online

No members online now.