Freedom Harness (for a non-puller)

JacksonsMom

I really like the looks of the Freedom harness by Wiggles, Wags & Whiskers... plain, simple enough, but seems like it'd be a good fit.

Anyone have one of these? Also, I would probably only be using the back hook, but I like the option having both a ring on the chest and back. He's not a puller though which I know is what this harness is geared towards... didn't know if anyone just used it as a regular harness, or if anyone has one and can tell me if they like it?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about:
http://www.petexpertise.com/no-pull...-multi-functional-with-velvet-cushioning.html

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
This is Merlin's regular harness and I really like it. It isn't necessarily a no pull, we use the front clip because it's easiest and I like that the back one can be a little handle (very handy!)

Sorry you can't really see it (lol fluff problems) but I love that it doesn't go in front of their shoulders and is cut high enough that they can really run without it getting in the way

that said, Merlin ate his recently. That middle part right there was just far too appetizing one day and he just ate through it.. but as long as you don't have a harness eater I'd say go for it!

JacksonsMom

Awesome! From what I can see, it looks great on him! hahaha.

I really liked the 'cut' of it too, it's not too high up. That was what drove me to it. I got the Premier Surefit a while ago but the only size that fit Jax was a tiny width (I like him in 5/8 or 3/4) and I didn't like the way it sat on him, I dunno...

I know it's not THAT much of a difference, but here is sure fit.

compared to

Hudson's blue harness is a Freedom No-pull. His fits a little low, but I think that's because Midget has forgotten to grow. I figure he'll fill out a bit more. You can see it pretty well in Crazed's Pooch-a-palooza pictures. As he fills out, I think it will take up more in the girth and that will bring it up a little higher

Lanie

Well the other great thing about the Freedom Harness is that they *DO* have a chew warranty, so if you dog does chew through it, you can send it back to Wiggles, Wags, and Whiskers (the manufacturer) and they will replace up to 2 straps that are chewed through.

Of course the front clip is the no-pull attachment, but also if you are in a situation where you want to maintain a high level of control, you can clip a double ended leash to both the front and back attachment for uber control.

We love these harnesses!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Love them. And will be buying one for each of my dogs sooner rather than later. Siri does great with the Sure Fit just latched on the front, but it still slides a bit since she has like no chest, lol. I think this will work better for her.

SpringerLover

Love them. And will be buying one for each of my dogs sooner rather than later. Siri does great with the Sure Fit just latched on the front, but it still slides a bit since she has like no chest, lol. I think this will work better for her.
Agreed! I kind of forgot how awesome they are until I fiddled with Trout's!

Members online

No members online now.