New Tag Ideas?

Brattina88

I need a new tag for Maddie. Of course since I "need" a new tag I "want" one for Bailey too :p LOL The one she currently has has all of my information of course, and says "Needs Meds" (which is true, she needs Vit A daily, couple other supplements I give her she can live without but I prefer her not too).
It was one of those free wooden ones that a bunch of us got a while back. It's BIG but lightweight. I actually really like it (the size), but so did Bailey nomnomnom mmm wood.
Also, It was suggested to me that I add 'hearing impaired' or something of that matter as well... Thoughts?
Bailey has one from etsy, and I really really liked it, but its kind of scuffed up and it has my parents address. I'm ready for something new.

I've looked at tags all week long and I just can't decide! :eek: lol There's so many to choose from, I like the bar ones

Here's Maddie's everyday collar... (the brown one)

and here's my girls <3

One I kinda liked for Bailey

anyone use/still like this type?

I've been looking at fetching tags, etsy, the local pet store, etc I just can't commit LOL. I guess I need peer pressure

joce

I am so bad at this. Bought my dad a collar for his dog and I want to get him a funny fetching tag with I but can not think of anything! I wouldn't mind some for mine either but no creativity here!

Saeleofu

For practicality, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Boomerang slide-on collar tags. I have one for Gavroche and it's perfect. I'd love to have one for Logan, but he doesn't have a collar it would work on. And they're guaranteed for life.

FG167

For practicality, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Boomerang slide-on collar tags. I have one for Gavroche and it's perfect. I'd love to have one for Logan, but he doesn't have a collar it would work on. And they're guaranteed for life.
This is all I use on my dogs.

When I first put a collar on my Doberman, I found I had to tape the hanging tag onto her collar as she could get it in her mouth. Never had a dog do that before. Where do you get the slide on tags?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I third the Boomerang collar tags. Im so bummed they dont make 1.5 inch tags. :(

The ones that you had in the OP, I liked that lassie one! Cute.

Brattina88

:popcorn: thanks everyone. I'm still shopping around, I'm determined to pick one today :eek: hopefully :p

Members online

No members online now.