Soy Sauce ft. Juno

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Just some recent adventures! Sawyer's had a busy week - he started puppy class, has visited different parks, went to an outdoor concert, went to a busy event at the dog park and watched a disc competition, and today went to a barn hunt practice - where he actually had great instinct! I was not really interested in going but my friend wanted to with her dog, so I went for the socialization opportunity and thought Juno might like it too. Didn't think Sawyer would be the one to get the most out of it lol. It might be something we actually continue as he gets older, he was really excited about it and there was no mistaking when he found the tube with the rat.

He's continuing to be awesome and takes everything in stride. He was an impulsive decision and it could be argued that the timing was wrong, but man I don't regret getting him for a second. I think he's been really good for Juno too since she was a little lost and confused when we moved, since she's used to have a little more activity and other dogs in the house.

IMG_1950 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_1842 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_1962 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_2174 by cinSun9, on Flickr

20150724_190210 by cinSun9, on Flickr

20150724_191955 by cinSun9, on Flickr

20150722_184327 by cinSun9, on Flickr

He saw Juno using the spring pole and, to my amazement, was able to jump up and grab it himself
20150723_163351 by cinSun9, on Flickr

19657668399_1a1552e1f6_o by cinSun9, on Flickr

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
He is seriously like the happiest puppy ever. It's a running joke that all my pictures of him are pretty much the same - him sitting against a different background, staring at the camera with a huge grin on his face. Lol

He's so so so freakin' adorable.

He seems like he's pretty darn perfect behaviorally as well. I'm so happy he's working out well for you.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Thanks guys! :)

He seems like he's pretty darn perfect behaviorally as well. I'm so happy he's working out well for you.
He really is! He's happy and confident with the right amount of sass lol he's just really solid right now. He's just such a good, easy puppy too. Like of course he has normal naughty puppy moments, but for the most part he doesn't require any extra effort from me; he's not overwhelming and I don't feel like I'm having to alter my life for him (well, sometimes I don't eat dinner till 10pm because I'm busy exercising him after work lol), he's fit in really seamlessly.

I was really worried I was picking the wrong breed, and after I chose the breed I was worried he was the wrong individual dog, but yeah wouldn't change a thing!
I'm feeling all mushy now. :p

Members online

No members online now.