The Big One

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Decided to go to a trial this weekend on a whim. My man was going to both days, first day was starters/advanced and the sunday was all masters. So i entered Iz in a couple of masters runs, steeplechase, team and the ever elusive gamble. It was hot though, 35-38C hot.

This was the map. Confused the hell out of me. Obstacles 1-2-3-4 in the closing are multidirectional. Just get all four done and finish with the tire in the indicated direction. Easy right? Not so much, very very low Q rate!

Well we ran it. I was scared and the sis and my man dressed me in these crazy knee high pug socks. Izzie wasn't fast off the line, i was worried, but we got through the opening with 27 points and then when the buzzer rang we did the closing and she did everything i asked of her and she earned not only her Masters Gamble Dog of Canada title, but her Agility Trial Champion of Canada title too!!!

[YOUTUBE]4wWfXcANHd0[/YOUTUBE]

ATChC Izzie!!!

Coach Gyp had to come say congrats, or maybe she heard there were kitties in the bucket.

The Coolie boys were proud of their little-big sister :)

So freakin' proud. She's only the 6th Pug at all to have earned it and only the 2nd female pug. Oh and it also happened on mine and dan's 6 month anniversary. Mushy mushy lol i know.

milos_mommy

As a huge pug/Izzy fan, I'm so happy to see this!! Congrats! And is that you in the picture? You look great!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Thanks everyone! Now to work on the award of merits! She's getting close to her Bronze AOM.

As a huge pug/Izzy fan, I'm so happy to see this!! Congrats! And is that you in the picture? You look great!
Yes that's me :) I've lost and kept off almost 60lbs since 2013! Feeling better all around and certainly am a better handler for Iz now that i'm lighter on my feet and have more endurance!

Members online

No members online now.