horrible article todays paper

S

stirder

stopped to fill up my gas tank this afternoon and while waiting in line to pay I started looking at the local newspaper http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050729/NEWS01/507290309/1002

the dog was a police dog, hurt his back, is retired pending a police commision hearing because he is the property of the parish (what the idiots down here call a county). he sleeps outside, gets table scraps with his dinner, and the door to his pen stays open. now to clarify for you...today it is probably around 95 degrees and 100% humidity. might be cooler today because of storm clouds blocking the sun. I let strider run around outside and in (at most) 15 minutes his tongue is a foot long and beet red. youd think a police dog, works as a partner not as a tool like a firearm, would get better care than this.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
how horrible! you would think that people would take care of their "life saving" dogs? But i guess there are some stupid people out in this world 2DAY. SO SAD TO HEAR ABOUT THAT! IT JUST MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOO MAD!

S

stirder

I just read the online article, several paragraphs were ommitted in that version. the printed one was longer. they also have a dachshund who lives in the house. the printed one (I'll have to pick up a copy and quote it for this thread, the online one doesnt sound as bad) mentioned that the gate to the yard is also left open because the dog likes to wnader the subdivision at night "patrolling for bad guys...or raccoons".

Members online

No members online now.