Dog names for female

Fandogg

Looking for a Girls name that has a sense of toughness and ruggedness to it for a rottie. There are plenty of those of boys...like tank, cujo, bear. see where im getting at?

avenlee

Xena is a good one. Roberta is a name that comes to mind. It might, however, be because there's a woman in my building where I work that I can't stand by that name. LOL She's very rugged!

How about Sheba even. That's a good one!

Fandogg

re

i like xena...not to sure how to pronounce that other one that descends from a roman warrior.

poeluvr

jade-always reminded me off like a rugged stone...its not sweet to the tongue like diamond or ruby..or something like that

Fandogg said:
i like xena...not to sure how to pronounce that other one that descends from a roman warrior.
She didn't descend from a Roman warrior, Fandogg, she was a Celt . . . she made war on the Roman invaders who pillaged, murdered and raped her daughters, and darned near whupped their butts, lol! Even though she was badly outnumbered.

It's pronounced Bo-duh-see-ya.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Scout is getting to be a very popular name, so I wouldn't go with that just out of not wanting to get my dog confused with anyone elses.

How 'bout: Liz, Althea, Aphra (after Aphra Behn, one of the first published women playwrights) Hera, Phaedra (FAY-drah), Xanthe. The last two are Amazon names and contrary to popular belief, it is more likely that the Amazons did not cut off their right breast to make them better archers, or that most men figured that a woman had to remove part of her femininity in order to be a better warrior. That's most likely a myth that came about in an attempt to masculinize the women warriors so the guys didn't feel so bad about getting their hind-ends handed to them.

Members online

No members online now.