for what reason......

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
After doing a bit of looking round on some pitbull sites i was shocked that how many are braging about breeding game dogs ...:mad:For what reason other than the wrong one .
In my eyes there is no need to own a game pitbull let alone breed them!!!!! and one site even shows them training pitbulls on protection work:(

And with all the B.S.L stuff going on you would have thought these breeders would have done a bit more to promote a better image of the breed .....

(WHERE WILL IT END)

Y

yuckaduck

I think the thought could be if they can get the breed out there doing protection work and working at things people associate with good then the breed name may improve. Most people at least in this area think protection dogs are the best thing ever. However the bann is totally rediculous because the dogs are not the problem it is the irresponsible owners who should be banned.

Giving Pitties a job to do is a good idea . . . HOWEVER . . . part of the "game" Pit Dog breeding legacy is a strong inhibition AGAINST biting humans, so that is really working against their best interests. Pits are really best, in today's world, at being loving, lovable, affectionate and trustworthy companion animals.

Members online

No members online now.