Omg

Saje

Island dweller
Nanook is in heat and our neighbours dog isn't neutered either. He got under the fence when she was out on a potty break. I hear when he did though. I doubt he could breed her. Maverick and Mikey were pretty riled up!

:eek:

I know, shame on me.

Not your fault. you have the fenced yard ....Hope that you can keep him out. But i am sure you will be keeping an extra eye out now...lol

PS: Sounds like something Odo would do...Opps he has done it, Getting out of our fence to get to female..Grrrrrr.... Riped his side open to...see the scar in the pic.:(

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yeah, it's not your fault your yard is fenced! Hope you don't have to be doing no doggy paternity tests. Maybe you could get Nanook on the Maury Povich show (LOL). No, I'm just joking, I hope he didn't get at her.

Saje

Island dweller
I don't think he did. I was out there pretty quick and mav and mikey were all over him. The neighbour came and patched up the fence. He's really nice. I fed them all inside. Mikey decided to pee on Mav's food dish when he was done and then try and get into the garbage can. :mad: I think he's jealous because nanook has been getting so much attention. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.