Buckshot~

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Ah! Another soon to be Fila slave!! He will be in good company here! :D

Buckshot

Renee750il said:
Have you got an official arrival date on Buckshot yet? Has Turtletown e-mailed you any photos of him or sent you any info on how he's coming along?

Its not set in stone yet, but im thinking I will be getting him about next friday. I dont have any photos yet either. We have been on the phone together quite a bit but thats all. Anticipation is killin me.

I'm getting anxious too!

I really wish he had been e-mailing you photos . . . not only 'cause I'd like to see your pup, but I'd like to know that he's had one picked for you and isn't just sending the 'newbie' the pup no one else chose . . .

Buckshot

He asked me to come out and pick from about 7 that he has that fit my specs. I want a brindle male and the personality traits that Im after. I didnt mention that I dont have money coming out my ears and couldnt manage buying air faire. He said everyone is ordering blacks and fawns which is making some exceptional brindles harder to place and I would get pick of the litter. I am naturally distrustful of people though. Like you though I would like to see pictures.

That works well. We're hoping to get some reverse brindles. Charley really wants a male reverse out of Shiva, but I think we'll be more likely to get that coat out of Kharma, as there are quite a few reverses in her immediate family, even though she is a red fawn. Her brother, Oliver, is a gorgeous reverse. You can't see them at all when they want to disappear . . .

Members online

No members online now.