Sam

Mastiffgirlie

ican'tkeepmyeyesoffyou
OMG You guys are not gonna belive what happned. So, today I was on chaz, and Sam started barking. Laurr was out, so she left me with the dogs. I was like ok weird. So, I look out the window and there's this guy, pulling on the door of this guy's SUV! It obviously wasn't his, because he was like shoving a wire in the keyhole or something. Sam was just, barking like crazy, so I decided to open the window so that the man knew that there WAS a guard dog present. As soon as he heard Sam, he jumped into another car. (Probably his own) Sam was like, glaring at the car as it drove away. Then, she pushed me up the stairs and like practically sat on me! Poor Harley was trying to figure out why Sam kept on pushing him into his crate...

-Alicia

Wish my dog had done that when I had a meth head on my front porch.

Good girl Sam!!! Ear scratchins and belly rubs all around.

My house was broken into today too, think he climbed in thru the balcony in my bedroom (my aprt is on the ground floor). I was so shocked to see the balcony door thru my bedroom opened wide when I got home today. My wardrobe was opened (I never leave it open since I know Mango will probably ransack it). I ran thru my stuff in my room but nothing was lost -phew- Think Mango was barking like mad 'cos my neighbour heard her barking (she never barks nor whine tho' she's only 5 mths when I'm not home) Could have scared the thief away.

Members online

No members online now.