Sleepy doggies...

Mordy

Quigleyfied
it's hard to catch my little guy with the camera while sleeping, he always notices and jumps up. here's a cute one of him in his basket tho:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Mordy said:
it's hard to catch my little guy with the camera while sleeping, he always notices and jumps up. here's a cute one of him in his basket tho:

AWWWWWWW Mordy he's adorable!!! :p

Mordy

Quigleyfied
thank you. :)

it's funny how much smaller he always looks in photos.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...

my silly sleepy baby...I still need to get one of him and Daisy curled up together...tooo cute!

nancy2394

Thanks for starting this thread. I have been down in the dumps lately with all that's going on in my life right now and this made me smile. It lifted my spirits a little. I am posting a few pics of my puppy asleep. Some of you may have seen them on a previous thread, but I think they are cute enough to warrant another posting for those that may have missed them.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

oc_spirit said:
Uhhh excuse me, you're interupting my beauty sleep!

ZZZZzzzzz

OC and his once-upon-a-time fav elephant!
Those are great! Tank loves the kitchen floor also, he really likes it now that I went back to hard wood floors in my office also. Then its a matter of not stepping in the puddles fo drool.

BigDog2191 said:
Haha, I really love Tank. He's beautiful.
I can not take any credit for the looks, he is a product of many generations of breeding but the the really great thing about him is that he is just as beautiful on the inside. When I talk to people and they mention how big he is, I always say his heart is the biggest thing about him.

Fran27

Here are mine! I finally managed to catch them tonight. Usually the noise of the camera wakes them up more than this...

And yes, we're cleaning Tips' crate tonight... Can't believe how much dirt he managed to put in there :rolleyes:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Tips and Boris are soo cute!!! They both look so happy in the pics!! :)
Amd I just LOVE OCs fur!! :p

Members online

No members online now.