Name Help!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Hello!

As mentioned in the Puppy thread, I am getting a little girl very, very soon and I am trying to think up the perfect name for her, and I am HOPELESS at thinking up good names!

I don't think I want a girly name for her, no fluffies, or squiggles, or girlyness, I think she looks like a bit of a tom-boy (I bet she will be a proper princess really when I get to know her properly!).

So far I have thought of Bodhi (BO-DEE), Bo for short! I like to think I'm a bit of a hippy, so would like something fitting ;) But to be honest, I just want to find a name I like and will suit her!!

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
what about hmm...its hard to think of girl names, i have all boys! i like the name orian (oh-ryan) or what about astrid (like the girls name from white oleander) ?? haha i dunno! they should have some pet name books at the library??

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I have looked on the net, and all it gives you is lists to trawl through and I can't be bothered!

I have another contender - India (or Indy)

So, so far - Bodhi (Bo) or India (Indy)... Very un-girly, but not exactly boyish!

I personally wanted pick "Bodhi." It's a gorgeous name and all but it rhyms with "no" which can mess them up which decifering "Bo" and "no". I try to avoid rhyming a name with any command

What breed are you getting?

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Wrangler
Tracker
Stormy
Bogger
Jeeper
Littlefoot
Sierra
Sienna
Seneca
Darla
Minnie
um...brain running low on sleep...ran out of ideas :)

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I just heard the cutest dog name, and I think it would be great for your girl. I met a lady who called her dog Bling, short for "Bling Bling", LoL. She named her dog that because it's her little treasure.

Members online

No members online now.