Photo Dump!!

houlahoops

I've been slacking on picture-posting lately (well, and picture-taking...I may or may not have dropped my Canon into a lake last week at work). Pippa is turning into a real dog, and I'm just in love with her. Finally someone wants to go on 2 a.m. frog-finding missions and run up and down mountains with me. Love this dog.

She's more muscle-y than me

amberdyan

I love Pippa! She's just gorgeous and seems so spunky and fun. A big part of why I got a dog was so I could have someone to adventure with when my human friends thought I was crazy/couldn't keep up, lol. I'm glad she's your partner in crime : )

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I love when they grow past the puppy stage and bratty teenager stage and can be a real partner in crime. That's the best part! :D She's so grow up now! It seems like it wasn't that long ago she was just a handful!

k9krazee

Hey! Since when is three photos a photo dump! More! More! More!

She sounds like exactly what you needed! I love when it works out that way <3

I love Pippa! She's just gorgeous and seems so spunky and fun. A big part of why I got a dog was so I could have someone to adventure with when my human friends thought I was crazy/couldn't keep up, lol. I'm glad she's your partner in crime : )
I love, love, love having someone around who is always up for anything. She is such a great wash-and-wear adventure buddy, and I love it. I can always count on her for a good time and a few bruises to talk about later haha.

I glad that you are enjoying her so much! She grew up just beautiful
Thank you! She looks just like her papa.

I love when they grow past the puppy stage and bratty teenager stage and can be a real partner in crime. That's the best part! She's so grow up now! It seems like it wasn't that long ago she was just a handful!
You're telling me! For a while there I wasn't sure I would survive the tween stage...not only did I survive, but I still have all my fingers!

Hey! Since when is three photos a photo dump! More! More! More!

She sounds like exactly what you needed! I love when it works out that way <3
Haha I tried to get some today but it was raining. More to come, since I replaced my dropped camera and am excited to try out my new low-light features and better resolution.

A teaser. Hopefully I can get some more tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.