Springtime! (sunshine and baby goats)

Kootenay

Spring has come, finally :) We've all been enjoying the warm weather and sunshine.

Spring around here means baby goats! Cutest little things.

Onyx thinks they are strange little dogs, and do they want to steal her ball??

More....

Kootenay

And I have some new "step pets", two dogs and a cat.

This is Boy (gets confusing because I call Yarrow "Boy" a lot, as well)

And Ellie

And Tikka (she might think she's a human)

Sweetness

All done!

DJEtzel

LOVE as always. So many goats lately!

The step pets also look super sweet, but can I comment on the attractive man underneath the dog? :p :thumbsupsmileyanim:

FG167

The step pets also look super sweet, but can I comment on the attractive man underneath the dog? :p :thumbsupsmileyanim:
Ok seriously?! Everyone has adorable baby goats and I NEED THEM!!! Those pics of them frolicking are absolutely adorable!

Yes, who is Mr. Studly there?? I feel like the minimum amount of info has been shared in this post... :p

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Squeee baby goats!<3 (And, I'm going to steal one...) I NEED ONE NOW.

Django is stunning. I really love Bengals, and you should post more photos of her(?).

Congrats on the "step pets". I'm really drawn to Ellie, because old labs are the best (and, I just love the name). But... I think the best one is what is under the dog. lol

Your photography is amazing, as always!

This photo is too amazing for words. Frame it!

Kootenay

I know, goats everywhere! They are so much fun.

Haha, you absolutely may comment on him ;) I quite agree!

Ok seriously?! Everyone has adorable baby goats and I NEED THEM!!! Those pics of them frolicking are absolutely adorable!

Yes, who is Mr. Studly there?? I feel like the minimum amount of info has been shared in this post... :p
Goats all around! Get some! The little boogers are just crazy ridiculous creatures.

I guess that was minimal info, haha...he's my new man!! Not bad, eh? :p And he absolutely adores his dogs (and cat) which is like a million bonus points. He doesn't really understand my dogs at all (*coughOnyxcough*) but he's being very patient with the extra hassle of crazy dogs around.

Squeee baby goats!<3 (And, I'm going to steal one...) I NEED ONE NOW.

Django is stunning. I really love Bengals, and you should post more photos of her(?).

Congrats on the "step pets". I'm really drawn to Ellie, because old labs are the best (and, I just love the name). But... I think the best one is what is under the dog. lol

Your photography is amazing, as always!

This photo is too amazing for words. Frame it!
If anyone wants a baby goat, we have a few extra, haha!

I should totally take and post more photos of Django (he's a boy), he's a crazy but good kitty. He's so cute with the dogs..I think he might think he is actually a dog.

Thanks!

Love the photos! And that little black and brown goat... it looks so sassy. I love it.
Thank you, and yes, she is seriously sassy. Such fun.

Equinox

Oh my god, all you guys and your baby goats have got to stop right now. They are so SO cute and I want to frolic with them.

Really gorgeous photos, I love how dreamy both your outdoor and indoor photos are. Also, sooo happy things are going well with the new guy, you've done good ;)

Members online