The Collar Picture Thread

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Favorite collars we have or collars we want?

This is Nola's current collection, although the blue one with flowers towards the right end is for sale.

My favorite of those is either the black and blue leather with name plate on far left, or black with white hearts next to it. I also like the purple and gold on the right, since it fits her namesake so well.
Also have another Hilltop Leather Shop (far left, nameplate) on the way. Black leather, silver hardware, script font for name plate, lavender padding.
Going to be adding at least one Paco soon! Hopefully two though, if they take the barter we're talking about!

I love Jeni's chocolate heart... she has a new, custom braided collar with Milan hearts on it that I love even more but I don't have a good picture of it yet..

But all time favorite is obviously Snoopy's custom Spartan collar.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
These are either in the making or shipped. Can't wait for them to get here!

This one will be silver stones at the top, light blue in the middle and dark blue at the bottom. Silver hardware.

This came today. We won it in a Facebook contest from Made by Meadowcat! I don't do quick release buckles generally but I wasn't able to choose so I won't complain. Makes a good tag collar for around the house though. :) The quality is great!

But all time favorite is obviously Snoopy's custom Spartan collar.

Where do you get these? I don't want the same design, but I sure do love the double color...often only see this style in very plain nylon. Looks like it would slip off easily when not in use [?], which is kind of what I'm thinking bout going for. :)

Where do you get these? I don't want the same design, but I sure do love the double color...often only see this style in very plain nylon. Looks like it would slip off easily when not in use [?], which is kind of what I'm thinking bout going for. :)
The collar is from Paco Collars. It's custom, but they can do anything like it in a style you prefer. And yes it's very easy to slip on and off... We use it only on walks when attached to a leash, not as a tag collar or anything.

The collar is from Paco Collars. It's custom, but they can do anything like it in a style you prefer. And yes it's very easy to slip on and off... We use it only on walks when attached to a leash, not as a tag collar or anything.
Thank you for the reply. Well then, I may just be getting my first Paco collar...I sure hear enough about them. :) I was hoping for something nice and easy for my chow, as I'm not sure yet if I will be keeping a collar on his full time or not. Would be nice to just have it for when we are outside, have some tags [just in case] and be able to slip it on and off without much thought.

JacksonsMom

Love these threads. They always make me feel sane. :rofl1:

Here's his collection BUT replace that tan Patrick from Paco with his new Double Agent collar I'll post below. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would and also the width was 5/8" and I prefer him in 3/4". SO just ignore that collar :p I exchanged it with Paco for the newer one.

He used to have more, but a lot of them were real cheap-o's (like $1-$5 collars) and had gotten disgusting so I threw away so here's his current collection!

First pic is the group pic. On the left is his leather - the personalized ones he never wears because they don't fit right (both bought from etsy sellers), then his black CaliGirlCollar, and two tan Paco's (look at how much darker the other was is compared to new one!)

Then a cheap collar from Target "Dogs rule cats drool", his Halloween collars, another personalized one from Etsy, a Sock Monkey collar, 'Bad to the bone' tiny collar, and his Kong collars from Petsmart.

Close-ups

And the new Double Agent that replaces The Patrick:

Oh and his GunDogSupply collar with nameplate. He's worn this most of the summer.

Members online

No members online now.