Minnesotan Dogs

SaraB

Photo dump of my girls plus PW's Frodo and Springerlover's Bailey!

First the Zuma. We went for a short hike today during lunch at work. I brought my camera because it had just snowed and I didn't want to regret not having it with!

Zuma3 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Zuma2 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Zuma1 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Zuma by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Then this one, its the colored version of the photo we did for Adrianne's photo project. I like it so much better than the black and white version.

Zoom by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

A couple weekends ago we went hiking with a rare orange dog/t-rex hybrid.

Frodo3 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Oh wait, that was just Frodo.

Frodo2 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Zinga likes to flaunt her super model legs around Frodo.

Frodo1 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Handsome guy

Frodo by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

More...

SaraB

Bailey was there too, with her flowing ear hair. (which sounds way more gross than I intended it to)

Bailey4 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Bailey3 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Bailey2 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Pretty girl

Bailey1 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Bailey by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

And then there was this one.

Zinga2 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Zinga3 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

She's all sorts of awkward.

Zinga4 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

All sorts.

zinga1 (2) by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

That's it!

Zinga (2) by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Equinox

Woah, at first glance I actually wondered when you met up with Linds and Traveler again. Zinga really looks like a girl mini-Traveler! And she is just so pretty, I can't get over it.

Love the shot for the conceptual challenge thread. Laughed out loud at Bailey's "long flowing ear hair" (SpringerLover, we don't see her often enough!). Loved seeing Frodo-saurus Rex because he is SO CUTE.

And snow. I am dying with all of these snow day threads. Dying.

JacksonsMom

Woah, at first glance I actually wondered when you met up with Linds and Traveler again. Zinga really looks like a girl mini-Traveler! And she is just so pretty, I can't get over it.

Love the shot for the conceptual challenge thread. Laughed out loud at Bailey's "long flowing ear hair" (SpringerLover, we don't see her often enough!). Loved seeing Frodo-saurus Rex because he is SO CUTE.

And snow. I am dying with all of these snow day threads. Dying.
OMG I thought the same thing! lol.

Great pics. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Great pictures!

She's all sorts of awkward.

Zinga4 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

All sorts.

zinga1 (2) by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr
In my head, I look all graceful when I run. In reality, I look like Zinga. :eek: No merle, no fuzz, nowhere near as cute. . .but all the awkward.

Bailey is gorgeous, as usual. And Frodo is very orange. Lauren, are you bathing him in Kool Aid again? Also, he is doing SO WELL with other dogs.

SaraB

Thanks everyone!

Zinga does totally look like a mini-Traveler. So happy she does, I adore Traveler! What's funny though is that in person she looks more like Didgie than Trav, but in pictures it's the opposite!

Nolu, I bumped up the color a bit and that's why Fromo looks so orange. :rofl1: Also, there's a reason why I hardly post pictures of Zinga running. When I'm out there and I'm looking down on her she looks so graceful running around. The second I get on her level and start snapping pictures, all you see is LEGS going in every direction!! She is not the prettiest runner right now, but thats ok, she has fun!

FG167

Thanks everyone!

Zinga does totally look like a mini-Traveler. So happy she does, I adore Traveler! What's funny though is that in person she looks more like Didgie than Trav, but in pictures it's the opposite!

Nolu, I bumped up the color a bit and that's why Fromo looks so orange. :rofl1: Also, there's a reason why I hardly post pictures of Zinga running. When I'm out there and I'm looking down on her she looks so graceful running around. The second I get on her level and start snapping pictures, all you see is LEGS going in every direction!! She is not the prettiest runner right now, but thats ok, she has fun!
Ah, I *love* that shot of Zuma - so fantastic!

I have the same thing with Limit running - it's like LEGS ARE EVERYWHERE! WHEN DID HE GET SO MANY LEGS?!? Only...he looks like an awkward gumby when I look at him and the photos just confirm :)

The pic of Frodo by himself on the side of the road - I like a lot!

milos_mommy

Bailey is such a perfect little nugget! I don't think I've ever seen pictures of her before and I'm swooning!

Everyone else looks good as always! Frodo looks so happy!

Members online

No members online now.