Saying hello from NW Florida

gngracie

Hello fellow dog lovers! I live in NW Florida with the hubby, one non-fur child (my oldest has already moved out and has his own fur kid these days), Roscoe, the newest addition to our family, and Cosmo, our cranky, temperamental cockatiel.

We just adopted our boy Roscoe (an 8-week-old terrier mix) from a local rescue organization this past Wednesday and we're already madly in love. We had three dogs who grew up with our kids: Harley, a crazy, funny, spastic pomeranian, Rocky, a laid back, happy guy (shih tzu), and Lacey, our little princess and beauty queen lab. Lacey was the baby of that group and she just passed away a couple months ago, so Roscoe has brought some much-needed liveliness, laughter, and craziness to our house once again. It does my heart so much good to have toys spread out all over the house once more! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

gngracie

Welcome! Hope to see you around.
Thanks blackrose. I've had dogs my entire life, but this is the first time in many years that we've had a little, tiny baby like this and my first time crate training (or really training at all - lol), so I'll be around quite a bit looking for all kinds of tips. :)

gngracie

Welcome to chaz! I love terriers and their spunky little (..or big) attitudes!

Show us a pic of your pup!
Thank you. He most certainly has a big, spunky attitude. lol It's part of his charm. He certainly keeps us on our toes and entertained each and every day.

I've been trying to post pics, but have not been able to. I've tried getting help, but so far to no avail. :( As soon as I can figure the problem out, I'll definitely be sharing some pics. :)

Members online

No members online now.