Ebay problem and question!!!

Tinaweena

Ok, so I ordered this sweet pair of shoes from a store that advertises on Ebay.
I just got them today in the mail...and it's the wrong ones! So pissed...anyways.
I sent the store an email, and they said, ok no problem, we'll send you a return label and we can exchange them.
So I said, o"Ok great, but I need them for a wedding I'm IN on Sept 30th, so I need them by then"
They said ok, absolutely we will ship the correct shoes right away...then sent me another email that said .....
"Hi Tina,
It’s me again, and I’m sorry that I said I’m going to email you a return shipping label, and I just realized that you are in Canada. It is now to the point where if I send you a return shipping label to send the shoes back, I’m already loosing $$ on this transaction, so please don’t send the shoes back because it will cost you too much and we won’t be able to reimburse you for shipping. Sorry~"

So does this mean they will still send the original ones I actually ordered and I can keep the wrong ones also?? Or I'm SOL??

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
SOunds like you wont get them in time so you can get a refund to find another pair. I could be wrong?

Tinaweena

I sure hope you're wrong. They are the ones that screwed up and sent the wrong pair..
I don't even like the shoes they sent me, so I won't even ever wear them..

A

Angel Chicken

No, it means that they will send you the correct pair of shoes, but it will be taking money out of what you paid them if you sent the shoes back.

If I am not correct, you will get the shoes... wether you'll get them in time depends on the sender.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
E-mail them and ask.

To me it sounds like "We're not sending you the other pair and we don't want that pair back."

dirtmcgirt

Keeper of a Corso & Saint
E-mail them and ask.

To me it sounds like "We're not sending you the other pair and we don't want that pair back."
yep.. I think that is what he's saying. I mean think about it.. Unless the shipping cost is actually more than he made on the auction itself, he would be stupid to give you 2 pairs of shoes for the price of one. I have shipped things to Canada before and the freight was never THAT much higher..

Can I ask, how did you pay for them? Because if you used a credit card then your cc company will stand behind it.
Ebay stands behind for up to $25 I think, and I'm pretty sure Paypal has some kind of policy too..

Tinaweena

See the thing is...it's a store that advertises on ebay not just a seller. I hope to god they don't just have me keep the crappy shoes. I will go after them for it if I have too, but I Really don't want to.
I paid $40 usd for them.

Is this seller registered with ebay? I would definatly email them and get them to clarify what they are doing.

If I sent the wrong item to someone it would be my fault and my obligation to fix it. Since it was my fault, if in the end I'm losing some money it was my problem in the first place.

Tinaweena

Yes the seller is registered. I was emailing back and forth with the customer service lady last night until she sent that email in my OP. After that I didn't get a response.
I emailed saying I didn't fully understand, am I going to get the shoes I actually ordered or not?
They are in california so maybe her shift was over or something. I hope to hear back today.

Tinaweena

Ok, so I got an email reply from the shoe company with I will now tell you is http://www.cutesyshoes.com

They have shipped the new shoes priority, they will arrive on wednesday of next week and told me to keep the other shoes as an apology! YAY...great company! Really cute shoes and good deals.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Cool stuff.

Shame I don't like cute shoes, but if you ever find a company that has that policy with like, motorcycle jackets. Lemme know. :p

Members online

No members online now.