Chaz Puppies of 2015

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I looooove this dog.

[YOUTUBE]hmqk42hUUEA[/YOUTUBE]

I did not think he'd be able to reign in his crazy and respond to cues, but the bad trainer in me wanted to see. I was really impressed! Also nice to see that he does indeed know sit and down lol - no hand signals and no treats on me!
My hood is up because I wanted to see what he thought about people with hoods. He did not have any thoughts about it.

We did "pass the puppy" in class last night and I don't know what the heck treats he was given from other people but holy cow he has straight up liquid diarrhea today. He usually has loose stool after class, but never actual diarrhea and it never lasts for this long. Thank God he's housebroken (yeah I kinda feel like I can officially use that term now).

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Gah, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or Ollie just has the bladder the size of a gnat. Still peeing in the crate, using the puppy pad at night at least once sometimes twice (he sleeps in the bed).

Last time I had a baby baby puppy was almost 10 years ago, and no one was ever like. Someone just tell me it's wee puppy bladder? I'm going crazy here.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I looooove this dog.

I did not think he'd be able to reign in his crazy and respond to cues, but the bad trainer in me wanted to see. I was really impressed! Also nice to see that he does indeed know sit and down lol - no hand signals and no treats on me!
My hood is up because I wanted to see what he thought about people with hoods. He did not have any thoughts about it.

We did "pass the puppy" in class last night and I don't know what the heck treats he was given from other people but holy cow he has straight up liquid diarrhea today. He usually has loose stool after class, but never actual diarrhea and it never lasts for this long. Thank God he's housebroken (yeah I kinda feel like I can officially use that term now).
Can I have him? Seriously? I want him.

Slick

Kristina
I looooove this dog.

So cute!

Lol, Juno in the background is all "Don't mind me. Just look at how much fun I am having with this squeaky toy. Gee, I bet you would have a fun time with me and this squeaky toy too. But don't mind me, I'll just have a super ton of fun by myself" :lol-sign:

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Mr. Abernathy, call name Owen!

Ten weeks old and growing in a wonderfully dorky manner

He has the handsomest head I've ever seen <3

Pictures provided by Gatordog ;)

Grab

Mr. Abernathy, call name Owen!

Ten weeks old and growing in a wonderfully dorky manner

He has the handsomest head I've ever seen <3

Pictures provided by Gatordog ;)
So much like! Also, I love his name :) My Abner Fitzbottom was almost an Abernathy :)

Members online

No members online now.