Your Dog(s) and Hugs

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Bubbles LOVES hugs
Pen will tolerate hugs
Jari thinks hugs = play time
Kimma says NO HUGS EVER (not even from me)

Chloe LOVES hugs/cuddles from ME. She will tolerate it from other people, and is continually getting better about accepting it from others. She used to lean as far away from the person whale-eyed, if they tried to flip her over like a baby like I carry her around sometimes, she has snapped at people for doing this as well, especially if she didn't know them very well.

Angel tolerates hugs from me and usually prances away from people she does not know as soon as they acknowledge her or lean down to pet her, which I find to be pretty humorous. However, she is an attention ***** and if people will pet her, especially belly rubs, she will be there friend forever- unless they stop petting her, then she immediately is like screw you and leaves. She will growl at some people if they try to flip her over to give her belly rubs, but I think that is more because she isn't comfortable with them, but I also think it is because her back hurts her. However, she never growls at me if I flip her over for belly rubs, so I don't know.

Members online

No members online now.