Do You Think Adult Puggles Are Cute?

Do You Think Adult Puggles Are Cute?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
General consensus is that Grimm is probably a puggle. Granted, a huge 36lb one, but one none the less. I think he's precious, but that might be mommy talking.

He's a bit of and odd duck, but his tail does do that adorable little pug curl.

Paige

Let it be
No, I don't think they are cute... but that is not because they are a crossbred designer dog. I just am not a fan.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Not from me. there are TONS of purebred dogs I think are hideous, I personally don't find too many breeds "OMG SO SO SO SO cute, must have OMG" lol.

I think a lot of designer dogs are pretty cute, depending on the dog themselves, offcourse. As most designer breeds dont always look like the next. the picture of the "puggle" fran posted is down right adorable. We have the worlds cutest "morkie" that comes to work, I adore her, she is Tennyyyy and so cute.

I'm just not big on a lot of breeds.
Oh, I know. Like I said, I wasn't talking about anyone here. :) And I don't think that if someone doesn't like the look of a "designer" dog it's automatically the case. It's just something I've observed in person and other places online.

Oh, I know. Like I said, I wasn't talking about anyone here. :) And I don't think that if someone doesn't like the look of a "designer" dog it's automatically the case. It's just something I've observed in person and other places online.
Sorry I know you were not singling any one out. I just wanted to say that that is not the only reason people don't like them.

TBH if I didn't find it so wrong, I would probably buy a "morkie" from a "breeder" they are adorable to me. But ethically I couldn't do it, but I may one day find one in a shelter, probably not as most small dogs around here go as quick as they come in lol

if "labradoodles/goldendoodle" stayed small and fluffy forever, Id snatch up a handfull of them too, but as adults,,mehhhh not very atractive to me.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL, there a few "designer" dogs I find cute.
According to dogbreedinfo.com I already have one. :rolleyes: A "Borador" lol.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
well ive yet to meet a puggle that looks anything like the one that fran posted...if they consistently looked like that/minature mastifs, they could join my list of cuties...but the ones ive met are not consistent looking, most look like an over weight underbite creation of parts from both breeds glued together...

personality wise...not my kind of dog.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Most of the ones I have seen have looked fine to me . . . better at least that the outright deformed pugs you often see. But most of the ones I have seen have been "beagly" in terms of build with just more rounded heads, shorter muzzles and some wrinkling . . . they seemed generally sound.

I have decided I rather like puggles. I think they might have a future if people get serious and standarize them, with health testing, etc. The ones I have met have been nice little dogs, with some of the good traits of both breeds, and fewer health issues than a garden variety pug.

Cute? Yeah, I think they are kinda cute. Not my thing, but cute.

Shrug. I'm not opposed to designer breeds in principle, if people are willing to be responsible with them, and the pugs are so screwed up, maybe there's a place for a "pug-like" dog with many of the pug's good traits but without the extreme phenotype.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I think they are cute. I'm into the whole So ugly and awkward they become cute thing LOL

I mean my moms dog is a shih tzu pug mix. her feet turn out, she has an underbite, big bulgy eyes, a curly tail and her hair is scruffy and all over the place lol

but she's CUTE and we love her lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I saw a cute adult today while out biking. I wouldn't mind getting one from a shelter, I personally think they are effing adorable. :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
If the first one Fran posted were in a shelter I'd snatch him up in a minute.

Members online

No members online now.