What food kick are you on right now?

ACooper

To clarify, I mean what particular food or food combo is just hitting that spot for you at the moment?

I'm kind of fickle when it comes to eating and though I may ADORE a combo today, tomorrow I may wrinkle my nose at the thought.

EX...for a while, I couldn't have cocktail shrimp dipped in horse radish sauce often enough.....then it was a daily dose of avacodo + salsa.....then grilled tilapia w/lemon pepper was getting it done.

Right now it seems queso salsa tastes like the best thing in the world on almost EVERYTHING! LOL...(and surprisingly only 1 ww point per serving!) And since it's summer, I am drinking sun tea by the gallon!

So what stage (if any) are you going through at the moment? Lay some food combos on us 'cause MAYBE that will be what takes the place of my queso salsa! LOL

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HUMMUS!!!!

OMG, I love hummus and I can't eat enough of it. Dip Pita chips in it. mmmmmmm. I make my hummus with some chili powder and a little cayenne for a bit of heat (very mild). it's delicious

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'm definitely on the 'seefood' diet ;)

And quite unrelated, I got a new question! How many shoes are in a pair!! Was sick of what colour is a brown dog!!

ACooper

HUMMUS!!!!

OMG, I love hummus and I can't eat enough of it. Dip Pita chips in it. mmmmmmm. I make my hummus with some chili powder and a little cayenne for a bit of heat (very mild). it's delicious
Oooooh, hummus could definitely be next! LOL

Cheese omlette with fresh sliced tomatoes on top = Heaven!
I was doing mushroom/tomato omlettes a few months ago *yum* I think the only reason I stopped was because I ran out of fresh mushrooms! LOL

RedHotBabe.....I figured you or Nolu would show up with the bacon! hahahaha

I'd say everyday is an ice cream day
That would be my husband.....he might switch up the flavor (revel instead of vanilla or something) but he definitely can't go more than 48 hours without!

Potato pancakes.

But we ran out of leftover mashed potatoes so they are no more.
we are having mashed taters tonight.....hmmmm, maybe if there are leftovers!

I'm definitely on the 'seefood' diet ;)

And quite unrelated, I got a new question! How many shoes are in a pair!! Was sick of what colour is a brown dog!!
I normally get the cat missing an eye question o_O but looks like I have a new one right now too! "God spelled backwards is...."

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I am all about mojarra frita (whole fried tilapia) right now for some reason, ESP the way this one restaurant down the street from the track does it ... It's sooooo good! But of course you can't go wrong with good ole fashion enchiladas :)

xpaeanx

Chocolate peanut butter and bananas.... Or chocolate covered frozen bananas.... Or the DQ banana split blizzard with chocolate ice cream and extra banana and strawberries..... or chocolate chip and banana pancakes......

Do we see a trend? HaHa!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Baby kale greens + chopped mini cucumber + halved cherry tomatoes + sliced chicken breast + Renee's balsamic vinegrette + a teeny bit of shredded old cheddar =heaven right now

BostonBanker

We just got a Yogurt City near work, and it's been 85+ degrees every day.

I'm starting to worry they are going to recognize me when I go in.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I was kind of out of sorts for my interview (it was two hours before my first surgery, ever, so I was worried about that) and she still wants a follow up interview! Hooray! I'm going to speak with her tomorrow, plus she wants a hard copy of my application, my DL and my car insurance, which I think is a good sign. Fingers crossed!!!

Also good news: my wisdom teeth removal went really smoothly and even though it hurts, it's not nearly as bad as I expected. Yay!

Members online

No members online now.