grrrrrr

keyodie

Keyozilla
Well I was studying for my science test today, and I had to read 2 chapters before I did that. And then our neighbor's dog Daisy starts barkind continuously for the next hour! I'm serious!

She's cute and all, but sometimes she can really get on my nerves...my dad even considered splashing the hose at her...I'm glad he didn't though.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
our neighbor's yorkie is the exact same way. He barks CONSTANTLY. When they leave he barks until they come home, he is just a very barky dog no matter what he's doing he's barking (he may even bark in his sleep). I have talked to them numerous times, and so has my husband and they either can't do anything about it or they won't.

keyodie

Keyozilla
juliefurry said:
our neighbor's yorkie is the exact same way. He barks CONSTANTLY. When they leave he barks until they come home, he is just a very barky dog no matter what he's doing he's barking (he may even bark in his sleep). I have talked to them numerous times, and so has my husband and they either can't do anything about it or they won't.
That's EXACTLY like daisy! The moment her owners come home and tell her to hush, she stops!

I know what you mean!!! Our neighbor has a little miniature pinscher that will just not stop barking!! And it's bark is so high-pitched and squeaky...augh!! When my Mom was taking a walk she saw the owner with the dog and she goes, "Oh, so that's the dog that barks all the time!" in a nice voice lol. They talked and the dog doesn't seem to bark as much.

keyodie

Keyozilla
lol. Sometimes, I get mad and I shout, "Shutup Daisy!" But she just barks even louder...I've tried earplugs but they don't work!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I hate barking..my dogs do not bark..they are not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first house where i have not had a neighbor's dog ruining my sleep or work. This is a first. Sorry sorry for your neighbor's bad manners in not teaching their dog to be a good citizen!

Members online

No members online now.