Charlie threw up yesterday...

keyodie

Keyozilla
I'm sorry to anyone who got disgusted reading the title. Terribly sorry. :D

Well last night about 4am I was having a good dream about mushrooms...lol I'm kidding. Not the 4am part though. Anyway, I woke up because Charlie started making weird burping noises. It really alarmed me when I looked at him because in the dark, it looked like every time he made that sound he was getting bigger. :D So I ran to the light switch, and then he threw up on the rug. Apparently, he had swallowed some of his own hair and I don't know what else.

I'm still worried that he didn't cough everything up...but after that he became his normal self again and started enjoying all the attention he was getting! :D

BD does the same thing when he overeats, or eats things he isnt suppoded to but does any way. Ive learned to keep the things that dont digest away when Im not home.

Fran27

Boris randomly throws up every 2 weeks. Then proceeds to eat everything back right away (sorry for the detail, I know it's gross, lol). I wouldn't worry about it.

avenlee

Sadie does this often also. There are some things that she is forbidden to eat; like, anything pork related .. pork, ham, even bacon sometimes doesn't settle right with her, not all the time though. Nora on the other hand seems to have an iron stomache. She can and will eat anything! All 15 pounds of her LOL.

keyodie

Keyozilla
wow. lol but it was just really scary to watch him in the dark...it looked like he was turning into a big monster or something...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer threw up today right before it was time to go home...that rawhide he got a hold of yesterday while I was getting a back massage seems to be the culprit. (A co-worker is a semi-pro masseuse and has rawhides for their dogs). I took it away from him as soon as I realized what he was chewing on, and I was surprised at how not-digested the pieces were today. My other dog could eat rawhide like no one's business and not have a problem at all.

Members online

No members online now.