Good food that is easy on the system?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Any suggestions? Don't care if grain free or grain inclusive.

Hank is just so belchy and farty. It is terrible. I will be mixing with the wellness core because I bought a big bag I don't want to waste completely.

I am noticing some poop eating too. That may account for some of the awfulness. But I've been catching him quick.

His poop is also mushy and big piles too. I am going to decrease intake and see if be drops weight again. Rigt now he's eating around 2-2 1/2 cups. Not gaining weight though.

SpringerLover

Can you try adding probiotics/prebiotics/digestive enzymes to what you have first?

I usually use NaturVet but if that doesn't work, I've had great luck with the Rx Prostora.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I second the probiotics. You could also pick up some Science Diet I/D or Iams Low Residue. Not something that I'd want to feed long term, but it does its job, and that is to solve GI upset.

I've had good results with 4Health Salmon and Potato (the grain inclusive formula). All of my dogs have done very well on it, even the poopy ones.

amberdyan

I'm not super well versed on all that is dog food, but Fromm puppy saved me from Hugo's horrifying gas. It was so bad that when he farted in the car I literally almost vomited. He came from the shelter on Science diet, I switched him slowly to blue buffalo, tried plain yogurt, powdered probiotics, pumpkin and sweet potato. 3 weeks on f romm and one week gas free!

Members online

No members online now.