Breed guesses?

Just for giggles. We found Percy on the street in El Paso December 2, 2012. He was about six months old at the time, he'd been starved and (possibly) abused.
He's about 65 pounds and his head comes to mid thigh on me when standing (I'm almost 5'3").
He is goofy, learns quickly, a total attention sponge, has no drive to play fetch or swim, he's a massive chicken about the dark and things that go bump in the night (he alert barks and hides behind me). He is ridiculously fast and can clear a six foot fence with no hesitation to get to me. His coat is curly in a few places and very silky, and he has no undercoat at all. He sheds very little. He loves people and would probably happily hop into a car with a non threatening stranger.
Pics:

There's obviously golden in there, but what else? After reading the breed standard, I can't see him being purebred.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I honestly just see Golden. Goldens are kind of like Labs, they come in all shapes, shades, and sizes. He looks like an average pet bred Golden Retriever to me.

Members online

No members online now.