Please pray for my Gonzo...

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve and I want Gonzo to be all better! Keep healing, big guy!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks for your continued support. :) I'm sorry I haven't been updating. It has been such a hard, emotional time for me... I've almost turned into a hermit. My car got broken in to a few days ago and they stole over $1000 worth of stuff. Like salt in my wounds.

Gonzo is still getting better... he's still shockingly thin. I gave him a bath and he was skeletal. I'm definitely getting some nutrical, that's a good idea! He has been so sweet. Like, extra sweet. My family and friends have been coming over and bringing him toys to cheer him up and I can tell how special he feels. I'm researching homecooked diets a ton and cooking for him. He eats really well, but he can still only handle very small, frequent meals. I'll take some pictures soon! My favorite camera was stolen from my car. Stupid me for leaving so much stuff in it! I never leave stuff in my car.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wow, people are just horrid. :mad: :mad:

However, hearing that Gonzo is continuing to improve makes me feel better enough that I'm not going to go clean up the gene pool tonight. ;)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm so sorry that your car was broken into! What is wrong with people!?!?

I'm so glad to hear that he's continuing to fight. :)

Members online

No members online now.