Am I just weird?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Or do other people sing to their dogs :p :eek: . I definatly do all day long and they seem to enjoy it. I dance around them too. Ok im done embarrising myself.

Richie12345

Love4Pits said:
Or do other people sing to their dogs :p :eek: . I definatly do all day long and they seem to enjoy it. I dance around them too. Ok im done embarrising myself.
I use to sing to my cat... apperantly, I'm a bad singer

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Richie1234 said:
I use to sing to my cat... apperantly, I'm a bad singer
Yes i sing to my cats too but they airn't all the impressed and usually just doze off or walk away.

Richie12345

Love4Pits said:
Yes i sing to my cats too but they airn't all the impressed and usually just doze off or walk away.
lol, same here. Sometimes when I put my heart into it, I can see here say an insult under her breath. Mean ole cat, lol. I haven't tried dancing yet, I should see how the cat reacts to that, lol

Love4Pits said:
Singing to your dog doesnt make you weird however it doesnt exempt you from being weird either

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I guess i would have to be weird to live the life i live. And i can honestly say my animals are never bored.

Omigosh I sing to the girls LOL. I make up little songs and sing to them, sometimes I grab their paws and start waving them around...they love it, they think it's all a fun game.

I sing to my dogs...they love it also! My boyfriend and I make up little songs about them and it's just so much fun.

Last summer, Rosco, my fox terrier mix, jumped the fence to chase a squirrel. I live near a mall and a cemetary and we searched and searched and searched, and couldn't find him. Called every vet, animal control, animal shelter, city police, county police, state police, humane society, and finally got a call the next day that someone had picked him up at the mall and had him at their house. Anyhow, back on topic, all I could think about when he was gone was that I would never be able to make up little songs about him and sing them to him, and that broke my heart.

So, I don't think it's weird at all to sing to your dogs!

SandraC

you aren't alone singing to your dogs. I sing and we dance around as well.
I tried doing some heelwork to music but Morgan has grown and I'm only 5'1" so when he went through my legs we both ended up in a heap on the floor.

Members online

No members online now.