Quick WWYD

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I posted in the agility classes thread but thought this might get more votes.

Shoot.

So here's the deal. My club's trial closes TODAY. I will be working the trial some.

Do I enter Summer or not? She's retired but we need 1 Q in snookers to title. She's had great days lately. No seizures in a month. Haven't practiced in 2 months. I am debating entering her in JUST snookers on Sunday. I ran her in teacup in November and she had a blast.

Crazy? I'm not sure what to do.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Enter her if you don't feel that the trial will trigger a seizure. If you think the seizures are related, I probably wouldn't.

DJEtzel

Also voting with the above!

One class isn't too bad financially, so you could always pull as well if you change your mind/she isn't up to it. :)

Dekka

Just try me..
I would enter (as stated above) as you can always decide not to run her if you feel she isn't up to it that day.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well I thought about it all day and then decided to take Summer out to play with the jumps after work and she was just not into it. We'll stick to TDAA ring rentals for fun. I SO wanted to finish that title but I don't want to force her if she's not into it. She seems to have a lot of fun with tricks and teacup and with teacup you can enter day of the trial here so no wasting money if it's a bad day for her. It's hard because sometimes I take her out and she just has a blast. I'd like to keep her as active as possible.

Members online

No members online now.