I really DO love Paco Collars. Customer Service is A+

JacksonsMom

I ordered a "Double Agent" collar from Paco Collars in mid-June... it's the one with the three Fetching Bits on it from Fetching Tags.

Well, come last week, being halfway through August, I still hadn't received it... I'm not one to complain at all, so I just sent a nice e-mail wondering when I would expect to receive it. They were apologetic and said Fetching Tags had shut down shop for a few weeks or something RIGHT when I placed my order so the tags were taking longer than expected. I told them thank you and patiently waited for it to arrive...

It arrived on Friday and first of all, I was super excited to get it. The collar is perfect, I was a bit hesitant that the brass tags (and having 3 of them) would make the collar too heavy for Jackson but it's not at ALL... it's very lightweight and the tan already came super soft and it looks fabulous on him.

I continue to open the package and see an envelope with 'thank you' written on it ... WITH a $25 gift card!!! I was super surprised, never expected anything like that. So, now, I'll be ordering another collar at some point, LOL...

But really satisfied with the customer service AND the collar.

A few pics (I didn't include the 'bit' with my phone number on it - sorry stalkers :p)

that looks awesome. Now we need picture of Jackson wearing it! I've never ordered a Paco, but it's always nice to hear reviews about companies, especially rave reviews!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
That's awesome! They've been extremely helpful and willing to work out a barter with me. I'm going to order the Swirl, The Unicorn and possibly a matching leash.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm telling you, I really have no desire most of the time to check out other leather companies. Paco is just that good. I've never been disappointed in them.

I can't wait to see if on him!

BostonBanker

I continue to open the package and see an envelope with 'thank you' written on it ... WITH a $25 gift card!!! I was super surprised, never expected anything like that. So, now, I'll be ordering another collar at some point, LOL...
Sounds more like business savvy; I bet you will spend more than $25 on that collar ;) Or at least business savvy + customer service.

Very cute collar! Can't wait to see the next one!

JacksonsMom

Grab

Sounds more like business savvy; I bet you will spend more than $25 on that collar ;) Or at least business savvy + customer service.

Very cute collar! Can't wait to see the next one!
well, if you time it correctly, you can get pretty nifty collars in their Daily Deals, and often if you have a small dog, it's not that much over $25;)

JacksonsMom

Free shipping on Pacos!!

That means I'm using my $25 gift card and getting the Signature collar for $15! Woohoo, definitely using up my gift card now haha. :)

Doing the tan/black just like that one pictured.

Members online

No members online now.