Spirochetes?

Quid is boarding at work at the moment, and he has suddenly developed a nasty infection of some sort. Please note that all of my info is coming second hand, but I'm a but confused.

From what I'm understanding, spirochetes in the gut are normal, but he has an extrehnme overgrowth. Usually that's a sign of a different problem, but he is negative for giardia and coccidia, which are the two major culprits.

What could I be looking at? He doesn't drink dirty water and he eats a good diet (currently wellness core in the green bag. I think it's wild game).

He's on metro and a probiotic.

Has anyone else been through this? How do I protect Gambit, Gimmick, and Cheshire?

Poor Quiddich. He just got his stitches out Mon from his eye surgery, and now it's wand up the bum time.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Spirochetes are just a type of bacteria...it refers to the bacterial shape. They are shaped like corkscrews. They causative agent of Lyme disease is a spirochete.

There are a couple of species that cause intestinal spirochetosis. I would assume that antibiotic treatment would be in order.

I am not sure how communicable it is to other animals.

Members online

No members online now.