the daily sketch

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think so too!!!! I love your watercolor work. I hope you can do some more soon.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You have such presence when it comes to skies. I love to look at your clouds as much as I love to look and the real thing. I can close my eyes and see those lovely pink and rose colored leaves against the blue of one of those first pieces I saw. I am very critical of how people do the heavens, but not of yours! You do it "just right". Now can I please step into this one and just relax for awhile? What a beautiful place to be.

YOur red canoe brings to mind Andrew's photograph of the red canoe that became of my most favorites of his work. 2 thumbs up.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
thanks all--and smkie--feel free to jump in and take a swim in the lake. :p
Here is one more--I am getting to play since I am off from work. Next week I will be back to my regular schedule (boo!) I do really want to get myself some real watercolors and brushes--so maybe I can "fix" some of what I am struggling with right now with my current materials.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THere is always a struggle, that is actually a good thing. I can't wait for you to get some good supplies, your only as good as your instrument is a true saying. Lovely floral. Natural and believable.

Members online