Dogs that fight

Adrienne

Does your dog try to fight with other dogs?
Katya would if she isn't properly introduced, it's the nature of the breed. Once she knows the other dog is accepted by us she is a playful pup!
Gunnar is all about lovin and playin.
Neva would fight if the other dog was being aggressive towards her, once again nature of the breed.

OR fights with other dogs with out you knowing?
If that happened someones dog would be dead...

Or does your DOG fight all the time
Wouldn't be tolerated. Lots of play fighting goes on in my home but it is all in fun!

Bimmer doesn't tolerate much, but strange dogs get a warning if they wander up. If he's out in public with me he's a gentleman, aloof, but polite.

Nothing much wants to fight with Shiva or Kharma, lol! The few who have wanted to start something backed off pretty quickly when they got a good look at that famous, toothy Fila 'smile' ;) But the grrrrls would much prefer to play.

Shiva will be a bully over food though.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Does your dog try to fight with other dogs? No
OR fights with other dogs with out you knowing? No
Or does your DOG fight all the time? No

My dogs are well trained and socialized

bogolove

No, Brady loves to play and play wrestle but it is just playing. He and Jenny get a little rough every now and then with each other, but they have been best buddies since they were just puppies, and they have been playing since then, so they know each other well enough that we know how much they love each other. They take turns being the "dominant" one. Sometimes she pins him, sometimes he pins her. But they don't fight. He gets along with dogs, cats, children, people.

Does your dog try to fight with other dogs? No, he wants to play.
OR fights with other dogs with out you knowing? No, though King and Molly did get into it while I was at the grocery store one time.
Or does your DOG fight all the time? No, but if he gets attacked, he will.

Members online

No members online now.