She still snores

Susi

Hi to all that have to put up with snoring (not their Hubbys though)

I have two Ridgis. Ashiki is will be four tomorrow (we are having a doggie party) and is a real lady. She could be an upper class girl if she was human. My little one is completely different. She is a real tomboy and if human would probably be in gang of boys. She also snores. When I first got her, I was really worried with all the funny noises she did when she was sleeping. I decided to go to the vet, she just burst out laughíng and said her tongue was too long and believe me its enormous. Anyway, now I am at rest about the problem, but not at night when my hubby and Charu snore to their hearts content. Us two ladies, have got used to it and love it. At least we know that there is someone around at night.

Our two cats think different.

Susi :eek: :eek: :eek:

avenlee

My female Cocker (Sadie) snorts (like a pig), snores (like a drunken old man), gulps you name it, she does it. She's not a lady at all. I think its just the way she is. I wouldn't be worried about it. You just have to deal with it I guess.

Susi

hi sadie you old noisy what so ever,

nice to know that there other doggies around like my Charu.

Susi

filarotten

Fila the love
Roxie snores, Brutus snores, but i look at it this way....music to my ears they are ok. Hubby on the other hand, I make him turn over. Snores in my ear.

My French Bulldog, Phoebe, snores so unbelievably loudly, that my daughter who sleeps on a level above us, can hear her through her and our closed door. I also love the sound of her snoring, but like you Filarotten, also give my hubby a big nudge and make him turn over...

H

h2304

My cat snored just like that, turns out it had a sinus infection. Or what you could do is get some of that vics vapor rub stuff and put it under its nose. It woulnt go to sleep then.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Misha snores, but only when my hubbie does, she seems to think it is some kind of competition....but as you say, I least i know there is someone there :)

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
I find ear plugs a pain, and I've tried every type going, always seem to take them out in my sleep!

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Not quite sure how that would help, unless of course you mean the cocktail, a few of those might do it :)

Susi

thanks and what a laugh. My hubby didnt find that so funny, he is now giving me the blame for snoring. Thanks to all, I have got some real tummy cramps

ta and love to you all susi

filarotten

Fila the love
Liquor does work. it makes me snore( according to my husband, I don't believe him though) and if I do, well then is a nice way of paying him back for the many nights of his snoring. Hehe And the dogs don't seem to mind. Need to make sure they get a goodnight's sleep. Even if they don't have to go to work in the morning.

My two grrrrls quit snoring about two or three weeks after they got switched to the Innova EVO with some raw food. I can't explain it, but that's what happened. They just don't snore anymore.

They don't fart either, lol! And Filas are usually world-class snorers. Shiva and Kharma both were extraordinarily talented pooters when we first got them, but the change in diet did the trick.

Members online

No members online now.