Who has heard of Bark Busters?

Dreeza

Bogolove linked me to http://www.barkbusters.com in my other thread, and i was just wondering if anyone else knew about them...

it is either them, or some other animal behaviorist in the area, and i am just getting a better vibe from bark busters...

The behaviorist is a certified member of the Animal Behavior Society, while the bark buster people arent, but claim to be animal behaviorists...

My mom wants to go to the true animal behaviorist because our obedience teacher recommended him, and my mom trusts her, cause she knows what she is doing...but she is the same person who was shoving deoderant in my dogs mouth, at a positive reinforcement school...

im just frustrated with the situation cuz it seems like the bark busters program is much more worth the money, but my mom just will not even listen at all...and the fact that it is $200 more, doesnt help...even though they come for 2.5 hrs, while the behaviorist comes for like, 1 hour! and the bark busters has a lifetime guarentee...

anyways, if anyone has had experience with them, please let me know...or with anykind of animal behaviorist...

Y

yuckaduck

Dreeza said:
Bogolove linked me to http://www.barkbusters.com in my other thread, and i was just wondering if anyone else knew about them...

it is either them, or some other animal behaviorist in the area, and i am just getting a better vibe from bark busters...

The behaviorist is a certified member of the Animal Behavior Society, while the bark buster people arent, but claim to be animal behaviorists...

My mom wants to go to the true animal behaviorist because our obedience teacher recommended him, and my mom trusts her, cause she knows what she is doing...but she is the same person who was shoving deoderant in my dogs mouth, at a positive reinforcement school...

im just frustrated with the situation cuz it seems like the bark busters program is much more worth the money, but my mom just will not even listen at all...and the fact that it is $200 more, doesnt help...even though they come for 2.5 hrs, while the behaviorist comes for like, 1 hour! and the bark busters has a lifetime guarentee...

anyways, if anyone has had experience with them, please let me know...or with anykind of animal behaviorist...
A trainer shoved deodarant in your dogs mouth? If I understood that correctly then get a new trainer now. That is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Dreeza

:(

too expensive...and my mom trusts my obedience trainer's choice of the behaviorist...grrr...im calling her though,and asking if she has heard of them

tcreed

ARE you in WA? I saw them at the Humane Society walk, and have a card on my fridge, but can't afford them.

bogolove

I have a card on my fridge too, but I can't afford them right now either. They have them all over. You can go to their website and put in your state to see who does it in your state.

Members online

No members online now.