wish i had film..or a video camera

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hyia and Victor have hung up in the yard most of this afternoon. He is on a leash but there is a beautiful curve in it the whole time..he does not pull her in the least..in fact i saw him being so careful it made my heart smile. They picked wild strawberries and played in the doggy's swimming pool..her blowing bubbles into the water and he pouncing on them ..or using the tennis ball as well. They finally came in...her pink cheeked and sweaty..him hot and happy for a cool room..layed down on the carpet together and i saw Vic look at her and wag just the end of his tail.he had that little boy grin...they made a connection this afternoon..the best kind of friends. i told Hyia i would share my dog with her and i don't share my dog with anybody..but she's special and so is he.. This has been a lovely day for the both of them.

Isnt that a wonderful sight to see these young kids having such a great time with the dogs. I love watching Ashlyn with the dogs. She is just learning to talk, the other day she came over and first thing she did was go round up the dogs, shoe them outside, helped Gracie off the step and it sounded like she was saying 'comeon'. And out to the back yard they went, me and her mom laughing as we followed them. Just the way Ashlyn is with the dogs has taught her mom and aunt alot.
Sounds like Vic had as good of a time as she did.

Members online

No members online now.