Dearest Ivan.

Gypsydals

I know you know what the roll of ground turkey looks like and you know it will be your dinner. But just because I drop the frozen roll on the floor doesn't mean you can have it right then. You are not starved or neglected so if you could please quit playing the vulture when any thing that might possibly be food related drops to the floor I would a preciate that. Ohh and P.s Please stop barking at the kids across the street, it is their yard and they do have a right to be in it.

MPP

petperson
I'm sorry, but I must correct you on Ivan's behalf. The yard across the street is his, as are all the other yards he can see and the road. Therefore he has every right to bark at trespassers.

Just ask him.

Gypsydals

LOL MPP. Who needs little old ladys to do neighborhood watch when the neighborhood has an Ivan in it.

I'm sorry, but I must correct you on Ivan's behalf. The yard across the street is his, as are all the other yards he can see and the road. Therefore he has every right to bark at trespassers.

Just ask him.
As is every street you walk or drive down with him. Just ask Kharma.

You should see her eyeball any car that doesn't belong on our street, especially if it drives by slowly.

A cop cruiser did that today -- usually they're using our street for their own personal drag strip -- and she stood there, motionless, with the hard-eye on it until it was gone. Thankfully she's smart enough not to stir things up as long as they keep going, or don't try to stare her down.

But . . . don't let her see someone with their pants slung half off their butt and a hoodie pulled over their face slouching down the street . . . She goes ballistic. I think she really enjoys making them hurry up. Rarely do the same ones walk back by -- and she'd IN THE HOUSE :rofl1:

My neighbors love her. :D

Members online

No members online now.