Surgery Vibes Needed

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Cider has 6 little lumps. When she had just 1 I took her in and the vet brushed me off. I took her to see one of Kerri's vets today. They are afraid to biopsy them they may not get anything of value as they are hard lumps. So she's getting surgery on the 30th to remove all of them and have the worst 2 tested. My poor puppymill girl is broken.

I was okay with it when I was there. But now that I'm home I'm all upset and a trainwreck.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh oh =< ((((VIBES)))) that they are nothing and she comes through surgery with flying colours!

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Aww, I'm glad you decided to bring her in though...at least you'll know.

Good vibes and prayers for Cider.

Brattina88

{{{{{{{{{{{{++++HUGE VIBES+++++++++}}}}}}}}}}} fwiw, several of the dogs in the rescue has suspicious bumps / lumps, and none of them were cancerous. Non-cancer tumors, fatty tumors, cysts, etc.

My thoughts will be with you from now & all day on the 30th! How long after the surgery until you hear anything? I mean, are they sending them out, or looking at them there?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I bet you are! Surgery always makes me apprehensive. I will be thinking of her on her surgery day.

MafiaPrincess

I'm hoping the giant one on her back she had first is a sebaceous cyst. I was pretty calm about that one. It's the 5 new ones that have appeared from march till now. The first one is going on the size of a small marble. It's being tested. The second one to show up is half that size. There are three that look alike but are so tiny they are hard to see.

The vet says it's unlikely they are cancerous.. but you never know.. and it is likely she will keep getting more and more of them.. So least then I know what they are.

Sadly it's nearly a grand worth of surgery and analyzing the lumps. Not too thrilled but I want to know she's okay.. I didn't even ask how long till I have answers. Never even crossed my mind. I was upset for Cider's welfare and a little anxious at the cost of it all..

elegy

overdogged
thinking good vibes for you and for cider. at work, our biopsies usually take about a week to come back.

MafiaPrincess

Thanks guys. I'm still all sad. Talking about it with anyone who asks gets me all tearing up. I'm so afraid it's something bad.. and if it is.. she's my first pet and I don't know how to handle it..

Members online

No members online now.